We welcome personal stories and positive discussion around the new Affordable Care Act. Change is scary but we believe it doesn’t have to be. Whether you believe the ACA will provide you better coverage or not, it is an exciting revolution in our history and has open the door to conversation and ideas like never before.
Link Backs & Rich Snippets
We welcome writers that want to provide link backs to their sites. We can also include your bi-line and provide a rich snippet of your picture from your Google Plus account for authorship and search result postings. However the topics and writing must be compelling, engaging, well-written, original, and provide real value for our readers. See Writer and Article Requirements to be considered. Paid writers will be considered but only in exceptional cases. The Health Care Marketplace reserves the right to refuse content and remove links and bios from submitted posts.
We are ONLY looking for writers that are health care or health insurance professionals. We accept guest articles on a case-by-case basis unless some other agreement has been established between The Health Care Marketplace and the guest author. Please submit a draft of your article that meets to the following guidelines to email@example.com for consideration and review:
- Write an original guest post in 1,000 words or less.
- Provide a catchy and descriptive title for the post.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- Give credit and site content where necessary.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest
- Author bi-line – MUST detail past health care or health insurance experience
- If applicable, submit your professional Google Plus URL for publishing.
- Optional: authors may submit original or personal photos, graphics, diagrams, etc to be used within the text. Photos and graphics created by other individuals or companies must be listed with one of the following creative commons licenses: Attribution (CC BY), Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND) or Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).
Upon submission, review and approval, The Health Care Marketplace will publish the article to www.healthcaremarketplace.com/news
We accept timely and relevant articles based on the following topics:
- Local and community news about the new Affordable Care Act
- Personal Stories of how the ACA is effecting their lives
- Unique ways to earn tax credits
- National news roundups
Terms and Disclosure
The Health Care Marketplace reserves the right to edit content, spelling, grammar, etc. upon approval from the author. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any works submitted for review for any reasons, which it is not obligated to disclose to the guest author. Reasons for rejecting a guest article include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information or facts
- Excessive grammatical or spelling errors
- Irrelevance to the blog, its existing content, theme and focus
- Product push, marketing speak or sales pitches
- Too many or unnatural use of links
- Anchor text that misleads user link thru
The Health Care Marketplace also reserves the right to remove any published works by a guest author from www.healthcaremarketplace.com without prior warning or explanation to the author. All original content submitted by the guest author will remain intellectual property of the author.
By submitting a guest authored article for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Posting Policy. For questions regarding guest authoring or guest articles on
The Health Care Marketplace reserves the right to change this Guest Posting Policy at any time.